Business coach, certified game methodologist, owner/co-owner of 5 businesses.
Management of Changes and Executive Teams Development Coach.
– Chief executive in Distribution and Insurance fields since 1998.
– 10 years of organizational change coaching practice.
– More than 10 years of experience in business trainings conduction, workshops and strategic sessions. According to feedback, Mr.Cherniavskiy is one of the best system coaches with practical experience, who understand the situation and business problems inside and out.
– Тhe second best in nomination of the Best Regional Director on the basis of Salve Group London performance in 2014.
– Тop the list in nomination of the Best Regional Director on the basis of Salve Group London performance in 2015, 2016, 2017. As a result, he became a co-owner of the company in 2015 and increased his ownership share in 2016 and 2017.
– Entrepreneurship experience since 2006. Mr.Cherniavskiy owns two business and has partial ownerships in three companies one of which is international.
– Management experience since 2000. As of today, he manages more than 500 employees.
– Teaching experience since 1997.
– He graduated from Dnipropetrovsk State University, the Faculty of Economics. Major – Corporate Management.
– He graduated from Prydniprovs’ka State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, the Mechanical Faculty. Major – Autos and Vehicle Fleet.
– Finished postgraduate studies in Prydniprovs’ka State Academy of Civil Engineering and Architecture, the Mechanical Faculty.
– International internship in “FRS, Wall street practical”. World Finance Group is the leader in the US financial advisory market, including a visit to the New York Stock Exchange and the Federal Reserve Bank. New York, USA
– “Company management amid the 2009 -2015 financial crisis” hands-on training. AEGON. Amsterdam, Netherlands.
– Psychology of management and relationship building in large companies. “Rich Dad” by Blair Singer. Vienna, Austria.
– “Succesful business” training within the Sales Partner of Atlanta (USA) company. Jason Tyne. Venue of Vienna, Austria.
– Role playing course, “Makers Game Group” 150 hours of training in theoretical knowledge acquisition and practical field experience of the creating CPT games theory. Galyuk K.V. Kiev.
– Forum One Ukraine – 2016. Robert Kiyosaki, Bodo Schaefer, Tom Wilrayt, Sandy Jadeja, Edward Dubinsky, Igor Khloponin. Kiev.
– Power Day Workshop. PK Academy. Peter Kristofovich. Kiev.
– «Succesful speech» workshop, levels 1-3. Allscholla. Bratislava, Slovakia.
– “Sourcing (outsourcing, insourcing, co-sourcing)” author seminar by Alexander Luzin, the expert of the International Labor Organization. Turin, Italy.
– “Business trainers instructional technology” 5 modules course. Institute of Practical Psychology of “Imaton”, St. Petersburg.
– “Management of changes. Ill-defined problems management. Tom Peters’ Lessons Overview” 3 modules course. International Research Institute for Advanced Systems. Moscow.
– “Client-first” approach in customer relations” training. Consulting company Shubenkova and partners. Moscow.
– “Project management” workshop. Consulting company Pervushin & Partners. Moscow.