Igor Poznahorenko has 16 years of actual practice as a head of HR, top manager, specialist in organization development and training. He has worked both in large companies and as an outside consultant.
– He holds original trainings in the fields of organizational development, strategic plotting for the company development, management practice and procedure, workforce management, effective sales and negotiation skills. – He makes a practice of coach consulting for owners and managers of business organizations.
– Poznahorenko makes a practice of organization and moderation of groups and business teams in the process of strategic developing and operational plans.
– He has an experience in training and instruction of trainers for involvement in corporate universities.
– He has an experience in the business team formation, ranging from the key players search to tasks training and orientation.
– He has an extensive experience in specialized training development for companies needs and tasks.
1992 – 1997 Sociology and Psychology Faculty of the Kiev State University named after T. Shevchenko, with a specialization in Psychology.
1997 – 2010 education at seminars, trainings, workshops in the areas of: finance, human relations, management, project management, category management.
2005 – 2010 business consultants’ Association, Alfas-Center (Munich, Germany), to organization development, strategic management, technologies of Assessment Center).